STAND-UP FOR YOUR CAUSE
We take great pride in giving back to the communities we call home and would love to help you raise money for your school or non-profit organization.
We want to help you Stand Up for what is most important to you. Fundraising at Bananas is easy. Simply choose an event date, confirm your attendees/participants,
then collect donations for your cause.
We're equipped to help you raise money for your cause or non-profit organization, with turnkey event structure, and a unique and fun atmosphere your guests and participants are sure to enjoy.
Is my group eligible?
- Eligible groups include 501c3 charitable organizations, non-profits, schools and community groups.
How are fundraisers typically held at Bananas?
We usually see two types of fundraisers at our venue:
- Sell tickets to a show and a percentage of your ticket sales will be donated back to your cause.
- Host a private fundraising event. Enjoy access to the entire club and 100% of ticket proceeds will be donated back to your cause. A venue rental fee & food and beverage minimum may apply.
How many people can Bananas accommodate?
- Bananas Comedy Club can accommodate fundraising groups of 10-250 guests.
When can my organization host an event?
- Depending on group size, Bananas Comedy Club can accommodate your fundraising date any day of the week! Prices and availability will vary.
Some of our awesome partners include:
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation, Stand Up for Mental Health, Alzheimer’s Association, Dean Thomas Moinet Foundation, Caron Treatment Centers, Paramus Baseball, Middle Creek Marching Band